Function: Training focused on dilemmas between social arrangements (m/f/x)
Training Unit is the training center of Protection Unit (* via FACT TRAINING CENTER) 100% Belgian first actor in its sector.
The training center is approved by the FPS Interior and provides training related to the security and guarding sector in Belgium but also training in Safety or Management.
For our training center, we are looking for freelance trainers for our various themes: Training focused on the dilemmas between social dispositions (m/f/x)
- Hold a master’s degree.
- Have demonstrable and relevant knowledge of security guarding regulations and be familiar with ethical dilemmas in the security guarding industry.
- Manage the ethical dilemma training methodology and have a demonstrable and in-depth knowledge of ethical decision-making.
- Participate in an assessment in this area and pass it within 9 months of the first organization of this training.
- You are computer literate and creative.
- Excellent interpersonal and human qualities.
- Ability to lead/motivate a group.
- Willing to exercise occasionally outside the center or your region.
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
The main mission is to ensure the exemption of courses within
of the training center with the following skills and actions:
- Teach the modules related to your training,
- Reflect and design the training modules,
- Preparing/adapting your interventions according to the audience,
- Find out about the objectives to be achieved and the expectations of the public,
- Vary the methods and tools used,
- Designing attractive, interactive, clear and understandable media,
- Organize a learning assessment program,
What we offer you:
- A Freelance contract within a booming 100% Belgian training center.
- A varied job in a dynamic and friendly environment.
Department: Training Unit