Function: Societal and cultural training & Communication skills (m/f/x)
Training Unit is the training center of Protection Unit (* via FACT TRAINING CENTER) 100% Belgian first actor in its sector.
The training center is approved by the FPS Interior and provides training related to the security and guarding sector in Belgium but also training in Safety or Management.
For our training center, we are looking for freelance trainers for our various themes: Societal and cultural training & Communication skills (m/f/x)
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in criminology or at least one of the following study orientations:
• Psychological and Educational Sciences
• Political and social sciences
• History, art history and archeology
- Have at least 1 year of professional experience or internship experience in the last 3 years in the social field or Have a complementary training certificate which shows that the candidate has been trained in the field of social and cultural diversity.
- You are computer literate and creative.
- Excellent interpersonal and human qualities.
- Ability to lead/motivate a group.
- Willing to exercise occasionally outside the center or your region.
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
The main mission is to ensure the exemption of courses within
of the training center with the following skills and actions:
- Teach the modules related to your training,
- Reflect and design the training modules,
- Preparing/adapting your interventions according to the audience,
- Find out about the objectives to be achieved and the expectations of the public,
- Vary the methods and tools used,
- Designing attractive, interactive, clear and understandable media,
- Organize a learning assessment program,
What we offer you:
- A Freelance contract within a booming 100% Belgian training center.
- A varied job in a dynamic and friendly environment.
Department: Training Unit