Function: Intervention techniques and conflict approach (m/f/x)
Training Unit is the training center of Protection Unit (* via FACT TRAINING CENTER) 100% Belgian first actor in its sector.
The training center is approved by the FPS Interior and provides training related to the security and guarding sector in Belgium but also training in Safety or Management.
For our training center, we are looking for freelance trainers for our various themes: Intervention techniques and approach to conflicts (m/f/x)
- Have at least 3 years of relevant and demonstrable professional experience in store inspection as an operational or strategic leader in the guarding industry within the last 6 years.</li >
- Participate in an assessment in this field and pass it within 9 months of the first organization of these assessments
- You are computer literate and creative.
- Excellent interpersonal and human qualities.
- Ability to lead/motivate a group.
- Willing to exercise occasionally outside the center or your region.
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
The main mission is to ensure the exemption of courses within
of the training center with the following skills and actions:
- Teach the modules related to your training,
- Reflect and design the training modules,
- Preparing/adapting your interventions according to the audience,
- Find out about the objectives to be achieved and the expectations of the public,
- Vary the methods and tools used,
- Designing attractive, interactive, clear and understandable media,
- Organize a learning assessment program,
What we offer you:
- A Freelance contract within a booming 100% Belgian training center.
- A varied job in a dynamic and friendly environment.
Department: Training Unit