Hospitals are publicly-accessible locations that are characterised by extensive flows of people coming and going.
Hospitals are publicly-accessible locations that are characterised by extensive flows of people coming and going. To guarantee optimal security within the building as well as prevent thefts from patients, Protection Unit offers its static guarding services.
We can also offer our patrol and alarm activation response services.
- Secure reception
- Placement of security guards in the accident and emergency department to manage and direct the arrivals
- Stress management, multicultural issues, language issues, drunk, angry and drug-addicted patients, disputes between families, between patients and with medical teams
- Night monitoring
- Day patrols to prevent thefts from rooms or in commercial spaces
- Patrols to prevent damage to car parks, buildings and commercial spaces
- Some of our references: Hôpital de la Citadelle, CSD, Clinique André Renard, etc.